Sunday, January 6, 2008

Laughter is the best Sound


I challenge anyone to disagree with me, but I must say that the best sound in the world is the sound of one's baby laughing. This last week Ryan has reached a milestone. He has advanced from just a giggle to an all out belly rumbling laugh, complete with silent laughter, gasps of breath, and even hiccups. Whitney is the best at getting him to laugh. Each time I hear it I have to stop what I am doing and go investigate the cause of this sweet sound. If I had a video camera I would post it for all to hear, but since I don't go make a baby laugh and you will understand my delight each time I hear him.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

How right you are my dear! I keep trying to get even just a giggle out of my little one but we're still working on it.