Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lewis Family Pictures










So here are some of the pictures from Christmas. Tell me if you can tell what pictures I have changed. (eyes opened, heads changed). If you can I need to fix it so you can't. The lighting was not the best for the family picture, so there was only so much I could do for the big group picture. Also, I have not yet been able to figure out how to get rid of the glare on glasses and make it look normal. If anyone else has any suggestions on how to fix this in photoshop let me know.

1 comment:

...for all eternity said...

I never have figured out how to change heads and take glare off. Which ones did you change? They all look great. I just push the "quick fix" button and that's all I know how to do. Ryan is sooo cute.