So the other night Whitney and I were talking about Jesus and we were discussing when He was baptized. I was holding up a picture of Jesus and John the Baptist and asked Whitney who baptized Jesus. After a few moments I prompted her by saying John.... She looked at me all smiles and said, "Jacob Jingler Hiemer Schmidt." Close but not quite. We'll have to go back to the drawing board on that one.
4 comments:
This is too funny. I am still laughing! This is why we have FHE so we can teach them the right answers, It is a good thing you asked the question before the primary teacher did.
I love that! Kids answers are always the best.
Verrah, verrah cute. :D
Jess-
Your pics are cute. Hope all is going smoothly in your kitchen. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Rachelle
Post a Comment