That is incredible! In the District you have to pay $200+ a month for a parking space. Luckily Eric's firm pays the bill...I think the story also points out the lack of public transportation. Why aren't more people riding the metro or bus? Do they exist in Denver?
whew! i am rolling laughing right now! that was awesome. that republican at the end. me oh myo. that was good stuff! p.s. i am going to steal this for my blog!
I am awarding you a couple blog awards! Check out my blog to get them!
LOL!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is incredible! In the District you have to pay $200+ a month for a parking space. Luckily Eric's firm pays the bill...
I think the story also points out the lack of public transportation. Why aren't more people riding the metro or bus? Do they exist in Denver?
whew! i am rolling laughing right now! that was awesome. that republican at the end. me oh myo. that was good stuff! p.s. i am going to steal this for my blog!
I am awarding you a couple blog awards! Check out my blog to get them!
LOL!!
Post a Comment