For Easter this year the Easter Bunny brought the kids fish. It was a big hit. They both loved watching them and Ryan kept trying to pet them. This was a big deal to Whit because it was her first pet. She named her fish Casondra (with a C because that is still her favorite letter!) Ryan's fish was named Grrrrr. Lucky for me the excitement wore off quickly because only a week later both Casondra and Grrrrr have joined their other fishy buddies in that big tank in the sky. We will at least be replacing Casondra but I don't think Ryan cares too much about Grrrrr's absence.
What cute children! I love the little boy laying on the table watching the fish swim around. What a beautiful little girl that doesn't look so little anymore - really grown up! Wow, really grown up!!! And her hair looks so beautiful! I wonder whose grandchildren, they are?
Oh!!! ... they're mine!!! I miss you very much!!! I'm glad you had such a fun Easter. Lots of Love, GrandMOM
Once again awesome idea...seriously, I mean the Easter bunny at our house couldn't think of what to get two kids who are on strict diets, especially one who can't have milk products and that includes CANDY!!!! And didn't want to purchase all those stupid little cheap toys we all know never get played with. Will have to remember that one so I can relay the message to the Easter bunny for next year...Fish...Good idea! Man how come we don't have the same Easter Bunny? *wink* *wink*
3 comments:
Lol...I know where this is headed! Beware!!!
Btw...what kind of fish did you get?
AND...If you EVER need any 'replacements, I've got a bunch of 'babies' that could use a good home!
What cute children! I love the little boy laying on the table watching the fish swim around.
What a beautiful little girl that doesn't look so little anymore - really grown up! Wow, really grown up!!! And her hair looks so beautiful! I wonder whose grandchildren, they are?
Oh!!! ... they're mine!!!
I miss you very much!!!
I'm glad you had such a fun Easter.
Lots of Love,
GrandMOM
Once again awesome idea...seriously, I mean the Easter bunny at our house couldn't think of what to get two kids who are on strict diets, especially one who can't have milk products and that includes CANDY!!!! And didn't want to purchase all those stupid little cheap toys we all know never get played with. Will have to remember that one so I can relay the message to the Easter bunny for next year...Fish...Good idea! Man how come we don't have the same Easter Bunny? *wink* *wink*
Post a Comment