Tuesday, September 8, 2009

E things

Whitney had a homework assignment to find 5 pictures of things that start with the letter E then write each word. We came up with a list of words then went in search of them. We found the Emu and Elephant at the fair yesterday. We were going to go get a picture of her on an elevator, but she did not want to go anywhere after we got home from the fair so she opted for a stock photo of an eagle. I really wanted to do extraterrestrial, but I thought she would forget what it was supposed to be and just say alien. Not to mention that would be a big word to write and the sheet did not leave enough space to compensate for her really large letters. I hope we get this assignment again because she had a lot of fun finding "E" things.


2 comments:

Alisha said...

I like Whit's logic.

GrandMOM said...

Whitney, I really like seeing what you are learning about. I'm also glad you got to go to the fair. Did you eat any elephant ears?
I love you,
Lewis GrandMOM