Monday, November 30, 2009

What's your name?


Recently when in the store with Ryan he is always asked two questions. After watching him for a minute another customer will come over and say, "Your cute, what's your name?" Ryan usually just stares so they either look at me for an answer or they ask another one: how old are you?. So I have been working with Ryan on answering these questions correctly, because nothing says I'm cute better than responding on your own!! How old are you was a simple one. I got that one down really quick. What is your name has been a bit of a struggle. When I ask the question his answer is always the same, Me. I am glad to know that at this stage in the game he understands the difference between you and me but that he thinks he is the only me does say something. What exactly I am not sure but it can't be a good thing.

**A note on the pj's. This picture was not taken the same day as the pictures in the previous post. These happen to be his favorite pajamas and he only takes them off when forced. Dinosaurs and bears playing ball, I don't think it gets any better than that!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

He really is a cute kid! I think you should teach him to respond to the question of his name with the following reply, "Cute." Cause that really is what he's called most often.

GrandMOM said...

"Me" is better than "Monkey" which is what Joey would answer when we were in public and that was a real wake up call for his Mommy and Daddy. Yes! It was time to teach him what his real name was!
Love you Ryan!
GrandMOM Lewis