It doesn't always work. Especially when dealing with a 6, 5 and 2 year old. Kenna and Bryn are staying at my mom's house this week while Adee and Brad pack up their house to move. Today I was over at her house. It was about 7:00pm. The girls are down stairs playing when they come screaming up the stairs in swimming suits. There was a lot of noise in what sounded like the bathroom. So I went to investigate. Turns out it wasn't the bathroom it was the back porch. The three were standing there ready to run through Grandma's sprinklers that had just turned on. Of course I said no, it was only 54 degrees and there was a nice cold wind to go with it. After further insistence on their parts I decided that I would let them go and they would come running back in very quickly. Whitney got to the stairs and then came back. Kenna ran all the way out and ran through. Then Whit gave into peer pressure and went out to join her. Bryn ran through once and was done. Whit and Kenna stayed out there for at least 5 minutes before I forced them back into the house. Well, Whitney came willingly, but Kenna was a forced issue. She kept saying through blue shivering lips that she didn't think it was cold and that she liked it. Nice try kid! But note to self, reverse psychology doesn't work on Kenna she will prove that she indeed wanted to do it and that she liked it the whole time.
Sorry Adee I didn't get any pictures for 2 reasons. First I thought they would be right back and second I didn't want to promote it!
2 comments:
Well you could have taken their picture after they came in!
3rd - You'd have provided evidence for child abuse...
HA HA HA!
Post a Comment