Today is Whitney's first day of first grade. She was so excited to be going all day!! She only had two kids from her class last year in her class this year. Lucky for her one of them was Hunter (be still Whit's heart!)! He happens to be her boyfriend, she tells me all the time about their future life. The funny thing is that Hunter talks the same way about Whitney. Apparently it was his idea that they live in Hawaii. I hope your 1st day is everything you imagined it to be!
5 comments:
She is so grown up! And I love that she and her love have chosen Hawaii. I can't think of a better place for 1st grade romance. :) Hope she has a great year.
Whit, I love you! I hope you love love love first grade.
A boyfriend? In first grade?! Does Tom know about this? I imagine him taking that joke about the Dad sitting in the rocking chair with a gun seriously. As a result I imagine Whitney never dating.
Cute girl.
At least they've got the right state of mind! Hawaii!? Very nice!
And totally loving her shirt! Gorgeous thing that she is!
Whitney, congratulations on your first day of school. You will learn lots of fun and interesting things this year. Enjoy them all.
Grandpa
Post a Comment