Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Ryan!!



Today we celebrated Ryan's birthday. We had a Spiderman birthday party. The kids had a great time. I snapped a few pictures then handed the camera to my mom so I could do my duties. Four hundred pictures later we have a very well documented 3rd birthday party! I'll go through them and post my favorites later, but right now I just wanted to post a quick happy birthday and an I love you to Ryan. You have been so fun to have around these past 3 years. I love the funny things you say and do and the snuggle time you are still willing to give me!

I love you most,

Mom!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can you believe mom used to tell us we wasted film? Digital was such a good invention for her. PS Ryan is such a cutie.

Alisha said...

Yea for Ryan! Happy Birthday!