
There is a lot I could write about to catch up, but I'm not going to. For those that don't know I started school in August so 90% of my spare time is spent on homework. Just know that my kids are still super cute and just getting cuter.
Ryan started preschool last month and has a love hate relationship with it. He hates going and hates leaving so I imagine he loves the in between. Without a question he is the smallest in the class (including the not quite 3 year old little girl) but according to his teacher he is the most mellow and she wishes the rest were like him. Funny he isn't the mellow one at home! His new thing is when he doesn't want to do something he says he is too big. He is also still saying "please nicely" as a result of me telling him to say please, nicely opposed to the mean snotty demanding voice he was using. There was a problem in translation however, leading me to believe that next time I will pause longer at the comma!
Whitney informed me this last week that her front tooth was loose. We had family pictures on Saturday just so it would still be present. Whit and Ryan thought it was hilarious to do a little blue steel. It was the only time we could get Ryan to actually cooperate.




4 comments:
LOVE the pictures. They look great.
These pictures are so hot right now. I love them. and your looks are way more magnum than blue steel, really. Darling.
Too funny. I can't help but laugh and relive that hilarious moment of Ryan licking you. :)
The pictures turned how great!
And if Tom can gut a deer or bear, he can remove a half eaten squirrel!
Post a Comment