So today on the radio I heard an add for an urgent care place now located inside Walmart.
Really? Let's see, grab some milk, eggs, a flashlight, and oh yeah stop in to check on the thing that I don't actually want anyone to know about. So thanks Walmart, but I prefer to go to a specialists office so if by chance I see someone I know neither one of us will have any questions about what the other is there for because we would rather not divulge the location of our rash....I mean I was just getting milk.
3 comments:
Haha. "I know that the stitches in your massive head wound hurt. We'll go home just as soon as I grab some groceries and sweatpants, you got mine all bloody. Oh, and we'll have to wait until the car is done getting the tires rotated, but don't worry, I'll buy you some chicken at the deli and we can watch t.v. in the electronics department. Be tough."
Love it!
Those rashes that will now be coming into the store will add so much more to our healthy diets with all that fresh food laying out open in the germ free world of Walmart And what about all that blood from open wounds. YUM!
And Hey! Now you can do all this with 'BIG SIS' watching your every move along with a reminder that "If you see something that does look right, tell the shopping police right away!"
And so the police don't get too bored with waiting for "neighbor to rat on neighbor", they could keep their eyes open on the checkout clerks. Those who are now stealing 'cash back money' from all their customers credit & debit cards who don't ask for that service! Make sure you check your receipts BEFORE you leave the check-out area. FOR REAL latest scam with Walmart being the biggest offender! Maybe the next addition to Walmart will be a jail cell.
I wonder what K-Mart has to offer these days? I'm sure they could use some business.
But remember to check your receipts everywhere! This is real!
Concerned GrandMOM!
Ha-Ha-Ha! You won't believe it! I just got off the news website and Walmart is now possibly going to add alcoholic vending machines to their stores complete with breath-allizers so you can party while you shop? uh ... I can't remember ... is shopping what you do at Walmart?
Post a Comment