Sunday, November 20, 2011

Date Night Interruption

Tom and I were on a date a few weeks ago. We were finished with our meal and waiting for our check. Conversation had stopped for a moment and I turned to watch an ad that had caught my eye. Just at the pinnacle moment another waitress walked by and started talking to us about our evening. I didn't even know what was being advertised but I could tell this was a touching ad. After 30 minutes of searching on you tube I found it! And now offer it to you. Adrienne and I cried at a Campbell's soup commercial years ago so it is no wonder that I cried when I saw it in its entirety. Maybe it was better that she interrupted, I was able to cry in the comfort of my own home rather than in public. (like that it ever stops me!)





Thank you to all those that have served and do serve.

1 comment:

Barry said...

I really like the post. Thank you for sharing.