Amazingly enough we had to wake up Kenna and Whitney. I expected them to come and get us early in the morning but it wasn't until about 7 or 8 when I went in and woke them up because I was sick of waiting.
Whitney got just what she wanted, pink scissors and a pink stapelator (aka stapeler).
For my birthday Whitney and McKenna sang to me in the morning and presented me with a gift; a beautiful pair of black pearl earings. Whit went with Tom to get them and she did a very good job of not telling me what my present was. However, I was a little confused at the color because she told me that my present was like my teeth. Thankfully Tom came through with a second set of white pearl earings and a necklace to match. This made me feel much better about the color of my teeth! Thanks Tom for such a great birthday present I love them (and you too!) I have yet to wear them vacuuming yet but it is on my list of things to do. I think I'll wear a dress too so I can feel very Mrs. Cleverish!
The girls wanted to help me make my cake and wanted it to look like Aurora's. So we made a three layer cake with blue frosting. When I was done I looked at it and thought that it looked more like Aurora's cake prior to magic being used. Although it wasn't pretty it tasted fantastic. (Unfortunately there is no picture because we ate it too fast!) We had fun playing games that night and piging out on junk food. As always, it was a great way to end the holiday season.
3 comments:
i hope Ang passed on the birthday wishes, although they were a little on the later evening side. BUT just know that you were in my thoughts that day. Glad it turned out so well.
What are the scissors for, exactly?!
Happy Late birthday! I love catching up with your blog. Looks like you had great holidays!
Post a Comment