
Whitney does not have a middle name so she has decided that she would give herself one. Since she has not been able to decide on one her new name is now Whitney Daphne Belle June Cinderella Aurora Jasmine Pocahontas Mulan Ariel Lewis. We will now start calling her the Sister of Ryan because it is a lot easier to say.
I always liked not having a middle name. It seems that middle names are only there so others can make fun of them so I'm glad I missed out on that part of childhood. Whitney however, feels left out so she has given herself 9!!!
Whitney wanted me to mention that she is showing off her new tatoo she got from valentines day. One from Kian and the other from Brandon.

She also really likes to take pictures with the computer camera. These are the ones she wanted to post today.
2 comments:
She makes me laugh! I don't think that you have to worry about "forgetting" things. She's got you covered. :o)
And the pictures of you and her. So beautiful!
I love the pictures and the tattoos AND especially the names. She is a crack up!
Post a Comment