Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dream Home

I discovered my dream home online today. This beautiful home is located in La Souterraine, Limousin France. It is currently listed on the market at $5.6 million!! Luckily they have financing available! It is currently a small 22 room hotel, but could be converted back to private living. (At least that is what the add said.) It has a huge amount of property attached to it, 35 hectares to be exact. For those of you wondering that would be 86.5 acres with another house on the property as well! There is plenty of room for everyone. If we all pitch in we might be able to afford half of the monthly mortgage payment! See you there as soon as I can come up with the dough!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rivka said...

I know I'm not family, but can I play, too?

Alisha said...

As soon as the market recovers and I get my millions back we'll finance the down payment...Ha ha ha.