Friday, March 6, 2009

Madagascar 2





Madagascar happens to be Ryan's favorite show. He will carry the case around and whine until I put it on for him. We have had a few emotional break downs lately because I only let him watch it once a day then he has to go play. This is the only show he will watch the entire thing. All others he loses interest very quickly. It could be that the others are Barbie and Princess movies and they just don't interest little boys . These pictures do not even come close to the extremely cute perm a grin he had on his face while watching it on Oliver's big TV opposed to my laptop! He was laid back with a huge open mouthed smile on his face for at least the first 20 minutes of the show. We will have to take him over there again just to get a picture because it is so cute. Bigger is always better!!

1 comment:

...for all eternity said...

We were just able to see it at the cheap theater and I agree, bigger is better! He is so cute and I still can't believe whitney is 5!