Congrats on the race! I think that I was around 32 mins on my first cross country race my freshman year of high school and that was with more than 2 weeks of practice. Although by the time I was done with cross country my junior year, I was up to the 25 min mark. Not now! So good job to both you and Tom.
2 comments:
Jessica-
Congrats on the race! I think that I was around 32 mins on my first cross country race my freshman year of high school and that was with more than 2 weeks of practice. Although by the time I was done with cross country my junior year, I was up to the 25 min mark. Not now! So good job to both you and Tom.
Looks like your 4th was packed with tons of fun.
Thanks for posting those!!! Bummer yours wasn't recorded, guess you better find another race.
Post a Comment