I have personally seen Ryan put two cars and one little people's farmer inside Tom's subwoofer. Yesterday I was rearranging the basement and so I asked Tom to get the lost items. (I had already tried and realized that taking it apart was the only option. I did not want this responsibility especially if anything went wrong!) Luckily Whit was there to help. With her small hand and a little shaking they pulled out the following items.
1 lipgloss
1 chapstick
3 balls
1 Dora domino
2 dice
2 play forks
1 play spoon
1 set of vampire lips
1 cow
1 horse
1 Mr. Potato Head hat
2 Hot Wheels
1 candy land game piece
1 cell phone (this was an old one so we hadn't missed it)
1 Little People's farmer
1 measure up cup
2 bear links
1 string of beads
1 wooden dowel
1 play kitchen ladle
and last but definitely not least.....
17 buttons (no idea where he got all of these)
For a grand total of 43 items!!!

Apparently the small Ryan sized hole was very tempting. It is quite obvious that he put a few things in while we were not paying attention!!!
7 comments:
So nest time you can't find your keys...
I cannot believe that! Hilarious!
I love IT! What a list! I didn't know there was that much room inside a subwoofer like that.
This is hallarius!!! If you could teach him to stash cash in there, he might have a college tuition saved up by the time he is ready for that!!!
LOVE YOU RYAN!!!
Lewis Grandma
That is so funny to me. Having only girls that wouldn't happen at our house. Fingernail polish mishaps however, that is another story.
That is awesome!
How funny. It is amazing what little boys can do. All it takes if 1/2 second of me not watching Anton and Zackary.
Post a Comment