One of Ryan's favorite things to do is to push the couch cushions onto the floor and merrily jump on them. He also loves potato chips. Today he combined the two for a wonderful morning treat. After jumping around on the furniture he needed a snack, so he got the chips out, dumped them onto the cushions, laid down and enjoyed. When I saw this I thought of Tiffany. There is a picture of her on the kitchen floor sitting on a box of cereal happily eating the cereal she had just poured all over the floor. At least Ryan was eating off of the couch cushions not the floor. This small fact let him finish his crumbs rather than me immediately cleaning it up.
**** Binki Update****
We have now gone 8 days without a binki. Some days are better than others. He has fallen asleep on his own (without me in the room) twice. All other times Tom or I lay down with him on our bed or take him for a car ride. Today for nap time he kept carrying his blanket over to the door and saying go. We buckled up and he was asleep before I could get out of the neighborhood. He usually doesn't ask for it anymore unless he is really crabby. Previously he would not get out of bed until about 7 or 7:30. Now without the binki to comfort him back to sleep he gets up about 6 or 6:30. I am not looking forward to the end of daylight savings! Hopefully we only have about another week before he can remember that he can fall asleep by himself in his own bed even without his binki.
1 comment:
See how strong you and Ryan are, good job!
Post a Comment