Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's a joke.

Whitney has started telling jokes. I spend a lot of time laughing. Not because the actual joke is funny but rather her concept of a joke is hilarious. Her first joke: Why would a sun be black and yellow? Whitney laughing looked at me and said, "It's a joke". Oh!!!

Figuring that she did not know that she was supposed to answer the question I told her a joke. She picked up quickly because her next joke went like this. Two men walked into a bar, oh wait, let me try again. Why would grass be yellow? Because we are in Africa. She got a little risque after that one..... Why would a square be naked? It's clothes are in the dryer. I think the funniest part is that knowing that she has to answer the question she gives quite feasible responses. I am sure that a lot of grass in Africa would be yellow. And honestly, how large of a wardrobe does a square really have? If he only has one outfit it stands to reason that if his clothes are in the dryer then he would be naked!!

We put our Halloween decorations up today prompting a few spooky jokes.

Why was the goblin wearing a tie?......It was a boy! Ha ha ha
Why was the spider wearing a dress?.....It was a girl!! Ha ha ha

Needless to say we have been doing a lot of laughing around here lately.

No comments: