Monday, January 25, 2010

Things that Start with "F"

So Whitney's Letter this last week was F. She was supposed to come up with five words that start with F and take a picture of them. Her favorite did not make it in the final cut for school but she wanted me to post it on the blog so everyone could laugh. The words that made it were: Face, freckle, fingers, feet, February. The word that didn't make it was........

4 comments:

carol said...

HAHAHAHA! Classic. I'm so glad she and Lindy find the same things hilarious. WHew. And me too. Is it weird that that makes my day?

Jessica and Tom said...

It is definitely not weird. As I was telling Tom, farting is funny!

Audrey said...

Farting IS funny! But we're not allowed to say that word here. We have to use "toot". Which is dum. Because its more satisfying to say fart.

Too bad she couldn't use it. You're a Funny girl! WHIT!

GrandMOM said...

Once when WE (family) were in Boise,(I think for Ben & Mattie's Wedding), we were at the mall & found a Unique Learning Store with a very funny book - "Why Do We Fart?"

This was a book that HAD to be looked at and read. It was a very detailed explanation of the digestive system to answer the question; Why do we Fart?

I think that Whit should have been allowed to use the word FART!
It was the technical word used in the book. VERY FUNNY & ENLIGHTENING!!!

Lots of Loves, XOXOXOXO!
GrandMOM