Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whitney lost her first tooth!!


At Whitney's dentist appointment earlier this month it was discovered that she had a loose tooth. This was very exciting because everyone is loosing teeth she was starting to feel a little left out. I was sure it was going to come out on Saturday but she wouldn't let me touch it. She ate so carefully all Saturday and Sunday. She said the prayer at dinner and asked that it would not hurt when her tooth came out. At that moment I realized she was a big pansy so at bed time I asked her if I could see it. Reluctantly she said yes. So taking a tip from Lewis Grandma I told her I had to wipe it off and I wiped it right out of her mouth!

As you can see she was very excited. She has told everyone about her missing tooth and has instructed anyone she tells to tell everyone they know. She told my mom to tell her entire ward! She can't wait for the next one to fall out. But alas, there aren't any other wiggly ones yet.

Due to her extreme excitement she has requested that I post this picture and let everyone know that on February 14, 2010 at 8:59 she lost her first tooth.

2 comments:

...for all eternity said...

YEAH!! SLC was the same way. She'll be 8 in June and has only lost 3 teeth while everyone else in class looks like jack o lanturns. Congrat's to whitney!!

Audrey said...

Wahoo Whitney! That is SO exciting!!! Did the tooth fairy come? I hope so, she sure is a clever one.