Unfortunately Ryan woke up at 5 am. Fortunately he went to bed at 6:10pm so he had plenty of sleep. Unfortunately he was throwing up. Fortunately, he has now mastered throwing up in a bowl. (The throwing up part is unfortunate but the in the bowl part is definitely fortunate!) Unfortunately he has thrown up 3 times since. Fortunately, he is now asleep again. Unfortunately I am not getting a shower this morning. Fortunately, I took one last night. Thank goodness for fortunately!
3 comments:
Ugh.
I made Genevieve use a bowl the last time she threw up. It was traumatic for her, but at least she didn't vomit all over the bed.
Sorry you can't shower all the vomit smell of you.
Poor Ryan...poor Jess.
It definitely IS an accomplishment when the little ones master "the bowl". It's like teaching your kid to ride a bike or tie their shoes.
Hope everyone is feeling much better. Ryan physically. And Mom mentally.
I hope Ryan is better today, and even more importantly, I hope you don't get it!
Post a Comment