Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday

Whitney turned 7 on Sunday. She was excited for 3 days leading up to her birthday. Right now Whit's passion is fashion design. (Sometimes you wouldn't know it with her crazy outfits!) We had a fashion design party. We had the girls design their own shirt with jewels, played pin the sunglasses on Barbie, pass the nail polish, and had a fashion runway. It was loads of fun. One of the girls said to Whitney, "I just knew this was going to be a fun party!" Yea!!

I found a fashion doll that comes with different types of fabrics so you can design your own outfits. Whit loves it. She plays with it non stop and tells me that she is going to be a wedding dress designer when she grows up. I think that is a great plan.

Whit I love you and love being your mom. I hope you have many happy birthday's to come.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!! Wish we were closer to celebrate with you!

GrandMOM said...

You looked so pretty already for Church on your birthday and glad we were able to stop by and bring you your present.
Can't believe you are 7 !!!!!!!
Yesterday you were a baby playing my piano!
Love GrandMOM