Hi, I'm Austin. I enjoy walks in the park, dinner by nightlight, and snuggling.
So he finally arrived on June 26th weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz. He was our biggest baby and the biggest one I want to have. Whitney and Ryan love having a baby brother. They are both big helpers. So much so that I end up breaking up fights on whose turn it is to help while changing a diaper. So far no one has been injured during a diaper change (most notably Austin). We are so glad he is here. I was early with the other two kids so I was expecting to go into labor much sooner than I did. Going all the way to due date was not in my plans but apparently Austin wasn't done. So yes, I did refuse to leave the doctor's office still pregnant. Luckily my doctor didn't argue with me!
Just for fun, here are a few pictures of all three of them at about the same age (1 day). If the cheeks don't give it away the hair does. Ryan had the most hair at birth while Austin's cheeks were the biggest. (That must be where the extra pound came in). The top left is Ryan, then Austin, and the bottom is Whitney. FYI those cheeks just keep getting bigger. All the better to kiss!
Just for fun, here are a few pictures of all three of them at about the same age (1 day). If the cheeks don't give it away the hair does. Ryan had the most hair at birth while Austin's cheeks were the biggest. (That must be where the extra pound came in). The top left is Ryan, then Austin, and the bottom is Whitney. FYI those cheeks just keep getting bigger. All the better to kiss!


3 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is adorable! Congratulations!!
NICE BLOG POST! I liked it all! Loved seeing & reading about all "2 Cute Kids and 1 Adorable Baby". I love everything about all 3 of these GREAT Grandchildren of mine.
Love GrandMOM
Apparently I wasn't aware of the weight of your first two kids. "Biggest baby yet!" and "My doctor didn't argue with me." Seriously, I need to change things up because my pregnancies have NOT gone like yours.
I am also so glad Austin has arrived. Genevieve loves to show off the picture of Austin and teach Emory all about his cousins.
Post a Comment