

I put the highchair up a few weeks ago and when I put Ryan in it he looked so tiny. He will be six months tomorrow and has finally doubled his birth weight. He is a whopping 14 pounds!! I did not remember Whitney being this little. Here is a picture of Whitney at 5 months and Ryan at 5 1/2 months. I can't decide if he really is smaller. His hair makes him look like he is the same size or at least close to it. He is tiny but he sure is cute! His personality is developing more and more. His newest thing is to stick his tongue out and blow spit all over. It is a real pleasure when he does it with a mouth full of food. He laughs each time. It is either my reaction that is funny or Whitney's laughter that makes him laugh either way he thinks it is hilarious. I have seriously considered buying bigger bibs for me to wear.
2 comments:
Cute blog!
Crazy snow--I tried to figure out where you guys lived... I've lived in Utah and in Quebec... and in Georgia now, I miss the snow... :( it could be nostalgia... :)
CUTE new haircut for your little girl! *Almost* worth the incident with the scissors.
And then my two babies are NOT gigglers. I mean, they are now that they're getting older, but they never belly-roll laughed. I'm so jealous! You should post a video! :D
what a cute little picture. He certainly is a doll.
Post a Comment