Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged by Tiff

1. What are FOUR jobs that you have had in your life? daycare, customer service rep (that was the technical title but it was actually telemarketing and yes I did feel like I had sold my soul, I only lasted 6 weeks), medical billing, and last but definitely not least MOM!!

2. What are FOUR places where you have been? Paris, New York, Las Vegas, and mine and Whitney's favorite, the park by our house.

3. What are FOUR of your favorite foods? Johnny Carino's Chicken Scallopini, fried ice cream, almost anything chocolate, and a good home made hamburger!

4. Who are FOUR people you would like to get to know better? This question requires more pondering than I currently have time for, I'll come back and fill it in later.

5. FOUR reasons I love being me? The reasons are endless, I love my life. Good things always happen to me. Four specific reasons would be 1. my husband, 2. my kids, 3. I'm getting a new kitchen complete with a dishwasher (this one I really love), and 4. I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

6. What are FOUR classes you wish were offered to you that you could participate in right now? Mind reading (I would like to know what my husband and children are thinking, they think I can do it but I can't), French (not offered by my husband, we tried that once and it didn't go over well), nose wiggling like Samantha on bewitched (once I get this figured out I am sure my house will be able to clean itself), and cooking ( I am always game for new recipes and ideas to make life in the kitchen faster and more tasty).

7. Who are FOUR friends or relatives that you would like to tag? My blogging world is pretty small, Tiff tagged my other bloggers, so I can only currently think of two Audrey and Natalee tag your it!





No comments: