Ryan's hair was getting a little out of control. So it was time for a trim. This is the fourth time he has had a hair cut and the first time that he looked so much like a little boy instead of a baby. He was sitting in Whitney's bean bag chair while I did her hair. The combination of his short hair and his super cool shoes made him look more like a boy so we had to take his picture. He is not a big fan of the shoes yet, but I can't say I blame him. His feet are so chubby I can't get the size one (his actual size) to go on his feet. So he is wearing shoes 2 sizes bigger. The shoe laces on the other hand are a big hit. Constant entertainment!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Ryan's big boy haircut and new shoes
Ryan's hair was getting a little out of control. So it was time for a trim. This is the fourth time he has had a hair cut and the first time that he looked so much like a little boy instead of a baby. He was sitting in Whitney's bean bag chair while I did her hair. The combination of his short hair and his super cool shoes made him look more like a boy so we had to take his picture. He is not a big fan of the shoes yet, but I can't say I blame him. His feet are so chubby I can't get the size one (his actual size) to go on his feet. So he is wearing shoes 2 sizes bigger. The shoe laces on the other hand are a big hit. Constant entertainment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He definitely has changed since you posted pictures of him. It's kind of sad how fast they grow up. I still like to look at Dylan and try to convince myself that he really isn't as big as he is. Ryan sure is a cutie. Something about the 'big boy shoes' and a hair cut, really make them grow up.
he looks like a big boy. It's darn cute! he's all bling blinging. Hair cut. CHeck... new shoes. check.. lets go paint the town Ryan!! LOL
Post a Comment