There is something about my kids and tassels. They seem to love them. Whitney's favorite blanket is her purple one that has tassels all around. When she was really small she would lay a tassel across her nose when she was tired or wanted to relax. Ryan has become a tassel fan as well. He started taking Whitney's blanket anytime it was in reach and would play with the tassels and put them up to his face. Then she started putting them up her nose. I asked her why and she said it smells good and it helps her sleep. No doubt it does, just a few minutes after this picture was taken she was zonked.

You can see why we made him his own tassel blanket.
I went in to check on Ryan tonight and he had one tassel over his face. I don't know what it is about them, but for some reason my kids find comfort in tassels.
3 comments:
The tassel fetish comes from Tom...and I have witnesses.
hahahaha! I have a friend whose kids love the tassels too. They started putting other things like beads up their noses so watch out!
That is funny! Lindy picks her lip to fall asleep. I might have to introduce her to tassels instead, it looks so cozy and relaxing!
Post a Comment