Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't you just love being a princess?



So the Easter Bunny brought Whitney this beautiful pink phone. Ryan loved playing with it so much we bought him is own. (Mostly because anytime Whitney discovered that he had it she would say that it was special and she didn't want to share.) It happens to be a Sleeping Beauty phone. One of the buttons says "don't you just love being a princess". Whitney responded, "yes I do". This is her trying to have a conversation with him. He wasn't being very cooperative. She has been rather funny. She takes her phone everywhere with her. The other day when we were driving home, she called my cell phone. Ryan's phone is a Buzz Lightyear phone, he loves to slob all over it and accidentally pushes buttons. This is always exciting because they make noise. Although it says 3 years and up, I think it is a better alternative than giving Ryan mine to slobber on. His Buzz will only sound like a chipmunk if yet, mine would be ruined.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love them both. You're right. Ryan does look like a little boy in those bean bag pictures. Tell Whitney I love being a princess too.