Friday, May 23, 2008

Little buddy






So Ryan is 9 months and I should say growing like a weed, but he is not even close. We had is 9 month check up last Monday he is not even on the growth chart. Well, he is in the 5th% for weight and not on the chart for height. He is a huge 25 3/4" (the 3/4's is a big deal) We have definitely gotten our money out of the 3-6 months and 6-9 month clothes. The challenge we are currently having is pant length. It is tough to walk when your pants keep coming unrolled and your feet get all tangled in them. He is not crawling yet and seems to be headed straight for walking. He can go pretty fast with only one hand for support. As long as he is standing up he is happy, he gets ticked if we sit him down. Anyone who says this will be detrimental to his learning abilities I politely say shut it!! 15% of kids walk before crawling not to mention Whitney didn't crawl either and I challenge anyone to say she is not smart and has trouble learning. We took his 9 month pictures this last week. They turned out super cute. I'll post them when I return. Ryan is a crab and needs a bath before bed.

Okay, I made it back. Here are the promised pictures of the little buddy. His photo shoots do not last near as long as Whitney's did. We would get 100 or more pictures of her at each sitting including outfit changes. Ryan is done at 70. Here are my favorites.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a super cute little guy. He is so adorable. Whitney's costume looks great!