
Whitney had her concert a few weeks ago. She did a fantastic job. She had a speaking part. She did a great job. I tried to download a movie clip but I have no idea how to do it. If anyone knows please let me know. She was bummed when TaVaci was over, but I told her it would start again in the fall and she was okay with that. This last Wednesday she was pretending she was at TaVaci because "today is tabaci day mom".
1 comment:
To leave a video clip simply click the film stip icon that is next to the picture icon when you are creating a post. It will ask you to browse for the file and then enter a name for it. Note that the movie clip cannot be greater than 10MB. It takes a while to download so be patient. Hope this helps!
PS: I think Whitney is so cute and has quite the imagination!
Post a Comment