One of Whitney's favorite things to make is cupcakes. Though she is only 4 I look forward to the day when I can take cupcakes to her school in celebration of her birth. (Mostly to live vicariously through my child because my birthday happened to be on a holiday). Unfortunately is appears that this may not be something we will be able to enjoy. There is something wrong with society today when cupcakes are no longer allowed to celebrate birthdays in school! I may start a petition to save the cupcakes.
3 comments:
I am facing this delima RIGHT NOW! SLC's bday is on the 25th and so they are celebrating it on Monday while they are still in school. I can't send in anything that isn't of good nutrional value. Some suggestions were pencils or vegetables. I just may go with the brussel sprouts! This whole ban is also for any school parties. What's a party without sugaring the kids up!?! That was the best part. I just may steal your video for my Monday post!
That is uber ridiculous! I wonder if potato donuts count. They're made from real potatoes. So that's a veggie right? That also makes me wonder about candied yams...hmmm. What if you hide it as part of the school lunch because there's always a cake or brownie with the lunches. I think we might be on to something.
Private schools don't inforce stupid rules like this!
Post a Comment