Friday, June 13, 2008

Rapunzel's Castle


A few weeks ago Whitney asked me who lived in this castle. I told her it was Rapunzel's castle. Why did I say this, because that is what my dad told me when I asked the same question. I remember thinking that someone's hair could actually be that long. I did not think what a pansie the prince was that he couldn't climb up such a short distance to that small window without using her hair or how retarded Rapunzel was to not jump out. According to Whitney there was a spell on the castle and she couldn't leave. Well that explains it!! Today was the day we went to visit the castle up close instead of just driving by. I tried to find out what the building was originally used for (there was no way I was looking in the broken window to see what was in it now) but I couldn't find anything. All I know is it was not listed on the historical buildings list I found. If anyone knows I would be interested to find out.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

You're right, prince charming would be a realy wimp if he couldn't jump two or three feet to the window opening.

Otherwise, I like the story about Rapunzel. I have always wondered what the building was for.

...for all eternity said...

Scott always told me that's where the King of Idaho lived.

Tiffany said...

Why did we never go visit it for real? What a good idea

Jessica and Tom said...

Yeah I am pretty much the most amazing mom ever!