Saturday, August 9, 2008

Biker Babe

For some reason Whitney has always enjoyed motorcycles. She has told me many times that she needs one or at least her dad needs one so she can have rides. Our neighbor happens to have a bike. Whitney saw her drive up the other day. I saw her standing at the edge of the driveway waiting for Lou to turn off the bike. I was distracted and then a few moments later received a call from Lou to come over with my camera. Thanks Lou for making her day!!


At least I know that she will not be the biker babe on the back, she is going to be the cool chick that actually has her own bike (and not one of those pansy mopeds I have been seeing a lot lately!)!

1 comment:

GrandMOM said...

NICE! What a fun experience. Whitney, you look pretty cool on that motorcycle! Wow! And that helmet looks like it fit perfectly! Did she give you a ride? Let's just hope that you learn to drive one from Lou and not that reckless motorcycle driver Daddy of yours!? Right Tom?!

Love you lots, Lewis Grandma