Wednesday, October 29, 2008
All I want for Chirstmas is my two front teeth.
After waiting 14 months they finally arrived. Ryan started October with zero teeth and he has ended with 3 and has at least three more ready to come out in the next week. It has been a rough few weeks. When you get teeth like normal kids it only hurts in that spot, when you do it like Ryan, his entire mouth was sore because they are all coming at once. You may think I am guessing here but I remember getting my wisdom teeth in and they hurt. So I am discerning this from my own teeth experience, the one I can remember at least. Needless to say we are glad they are here. He is enjoying his new ability to eat without me having to cut everything into gumable pieces. He was very brave and took a bite out of Whitney's apple and enjoyed an entire cookie! We have been trying to capture them on camera and were only recently successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I totally remember my wisdom teeth coming in. I thought I was incapacitated by them! So for little Ryan...what a tough little bird.
Post a Comment