Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

We had to take a picture to Whit's Tavaci class so we went out on what ended up being the last nice day and took her pictures. This was my favorite. She is such a sweet kid. She is a good big sister (most of the time) and is very helpful!! She has such a funny personality. She is quite the problem solver. Here is a sample conversation.

Whitney: Mom buy me this DVD.
Me: NO
A moment of silence.
Whitney: I have an idea! Lets call Grandma!

Talk about a win win situation, I don't have to buy the DVD and she still gets it. She is currently working on the oil and economic crises. I don't know what her exact solution will be but I am sure it will involve Grandma.

She is planning on being a cat for halloween so we spend a lot of time practicing. Last night I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she said no like this. She demonstrated by giving me a peck on the cheek. I kissed her again and she said no not like that like this and so sweetly kissed me on the cheek again. So I tried again but again I didn't do it right. I don't know how I could screw this up but again I did it incorrectly. I asked her to show me one more time and then the little twerp licked my face. She said it was a cat kiss. I should have known. Don't be fooled by the sweet face.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

LOL...what a character. I just love what comes out of her mouth. And indeed...I agree with that her problem solving skills are above average.