Thursday, October 2, 2008

Insomnia

For some reason I can't sleep at night. My family goes to bed and I remain awake. Maybe it is because I have a few moments to be by myself and I take it to extreme each night by staying awake way too long. Maybe it is because I finally have a chance to do things that I haven't been able to get to during the day like read a book, watch the news, go to the bathroom by myself, etc! That last one is a big deal! Some nights I waist time on the computer and tonight was one of those nights. Never have I spent a more enjoyable hour as the one last spent. If you would like to know how to spend such quality time go to yearbookyourself.com.



1968

1974

1982

1990

I can't decide if 1990 or 1974 is my favorite. 1990 because I remember my mom's hair like this or 1974 because this is a very close replica of her senior picture!!! Tiff could only make that one better! I tried Tom's but I didn't have a very good picture so I'll have to get one of him without sunglasses on! Thank you Carol for the laughs!!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm totally going to do that!!! How funny.

carol said...

Oh I like 1990. In fact, I think if you grew your hair out like that, you would have a pretty good shot at Miss Russet next year.

Carolyn said...

you look like mom.