Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Peas are not good for the body or for the belly!
So we talked about the word of wisdom for fhe. I felt this was important given the fact that the neighbor kids have taken up smoking. (I am not sure their ages but I know they are not yet in high school). We made a poster of things that we take in and things that we keep out. We cut things out of a magazine and Ang did a wonderful job of drawing the "bad" things. I would give Whitney a picture and she would glue it to the correct side of the poster. When I handed her a picture of peas she put it on the keep out side. I asked her about this and she said, "They are not in my word of wisdom". So the peas stayed on the keep out side and she insists that they are not good for her body even if I like them. At least we were clear on the other "keep out" things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that girl! What a sweet heart. Maybe some day she'll "learn to love"...peas!
1. i love that they are not in her word of wisdom. that just cracks me up.
2. i can't believe your young neighbors are smoking! you should totally tell their mom on them!
Post a Comment