Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Show me your muscles



One of my favorite things that Ryan does is show off his muscles. I don't know how it started but I try to get him to do it at least 5 times a day because it is so funny and extremely cute. Whitney did this when she was little but we called it strong baby. Ryan will only do this if you ask him to show his muscles. He took a little persuasion today. This was our third attempt at catching it on video and it was a bit weaker than usual but still very cute.



This video was our first try to get him to show us his muscles and I only added it because he was more interested in giving me a kiss than he was in showing off. Smart boy, but remember that I am your only girl friend until you are 30!!

2 comments:

kasondra said...

lol this is so cute lorenzo has been trying to teach korlen that since we brought him home lol

Chavonne and her people said...

GOOD LUCK on being his only girlfriend until 30!!! I tried to brainwash mine and thought that it had worked until those silly girls started to come around!!! rrrrrrrr!!
lol Chavonne