Spring in Idaho is very temperamental. It is very important to wear layers. It may be cold and snowy, rainy, or nice and warm. Whitney was prepared for the best of both worlds, snow and sun. No surprise, she was dressed appropriately for the day. It dumped snow on us then was nice and toasty the rest of the day. Days like this make me want to sing the Idaho song. But since we learned it in 4th grade and I only remember the first few words you are all spared from listening to me "singing of Idaho."
PS. Those of you that went to 4th grade in Idaho. I hope you have the Idaho song stuck in your head for the rest of the day! Even if it is only the first few words!
4 comments:
Yip, I had it stuck in my head. Thanks. Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the Idaho song reminder, I hope I can get it out of my head soon. Thanks Jess.
Ha. I love that song. Romance lies in her name, you know, that Idaho. Whitney is way cute, and it is good to be prepared in this climate!
Silver and gold in the sun....something....lies in her....something....
Post a Comment