I found this movie at the rental store last week. I absolutely fell in love with it. I watched it 3 times. If you are a Jane Austen fan, or even if you are not, this show is worth watching. Hilarious! You may remember that I am a serious Pride and Prejudice fan. In this show Amanda Price finds a time portal to fictional England and trades places with Elizabeth Bennett. With her there everything is going wrong, but that doesn't stop her from trying to keep the story on pace. I highly recommend picking this movie up. It will be 3 hours well spent!! I daresay this is my favorite version of Pride and Prejudice.
This is one of my favorite scenes. It was unfortunately cut from the US version, but thanks to you tube you can all enjoy it.
1 comment:
What a great movie! Thanks for the suggestion. I went to the movie store looking for a different movie, but upon seeing that every copy was rented I immediately went for Lost in Austen, remembering your review of it. It was fabulous! A crack up and a half!
Post a Comment