

Adee we are totally on the same wave length. We got dumped on again last night with snow. I had Mom take a picture of Whitney and me next to the pile of snow in her yard. For those that don't know when we were little there were bushes that lined the driveway so it did not take long for the snow to build up. The bushes are no longer there. I am 5'7" plus 1 1/2" heels and the pile is still taller than me. I would say at that spot there is about 5' 10" of snow. Though I must say the snow is fun, I really like the fact in recent years it has not been this bad. I don't know about the rest of Idaho but as for me and my house, we are pro global warming!!
1 comment:
I love the global warming poll. I'm still giggling about it! It looks just the same out here in Iowa. The poor mail people are delivering mail to our little mailbox shaped igloos out there. Killer snow slides though.
Post a Comment