I loved them!!!What beautiful children.
Cute kids! For some reason, babies with hair are so adorable!!! I want to know how Grandpa Norby is handling this BOY - who spits..... Love you Marsha (Favorite Aunt)
Those are great pictures, Jess. Your kids are truly adorable.
He's such a cutie pie. I can't help but smile when I see that big smile of his. Your kids just keep getting cuter.
What a cute kid! His hair makes him look as big as the bear! What a cutie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I loved them!!!What beautiful children.
Cute kids! For some reason, babies with hair are so adorable!!! I want to know how Grandpa Norby is handling this BOY - who spits.....
Love you Marsha (Favorite Aunt)
Those are great pictures, Jess. Your kids are truly adorable.
He's such a cutie pie. I can't help but smile when I see that big smile of his. Your kids just keep getting cuter.
What a cute kid! His hair makes him look as big as the bear! What a cutie.
Post a Comment