Whitney was very excited when she came home from school because c is for camouflage. She has always been fascinated with Tom's hunting clothes. She was even more excited because her teacher had painted camo on her arm. When I picked her up she said, "Mom, you can't see my arm". And she was right it just blended in so well with her surroundings. She wanted to take a picture of it so she put her and up to her head and said, "Yes sir"! She looked like an extremist in the other photo so it will not be published. As a matter of fact we should probably destroy it so it won't ever surface if she chooses to run for office! You can never be too careful.
She is pointing to the grey heart that was part of her camo. That was the best part about her camo, Dad's doesn't have hearts on it.
2 comments:
Cool camouflage, Whitney. What else are you studying in school? If I come over, can I have paint on my arm too?
I love you! Lewis Grandma
HA! What a clever idea and I couldn't even see her arm in the picture. Until I read the post, I was afraid she lost her arm or something.
It was good to see you guys at Target! We'll have to get together sometime. i bet Lindy and Whitney would have a blast.
Post a Comment